JOIN OUR FAMILY.
Now Accepting Applications
We’re here to make a difference and we need you to help! What will truly set Social Eats Project 607 apart is our people helping us to carry out our mission. We are excited to offer various roles, to take care of our guests. If you are seeking a place to be treated like family, grow your career, and if you are a team player that appreciates and practices common courtesy, please apply below!
Sous Chef (Back of the House)
Our Sous Chef is responsible for providing supportive leadership to kitchen staff throughout food service. Duties include assisting the Head Chef in monitoring kitchen activities, expediting orders to ensure quality taste or presentation and taking on additional responsibilities in the Head Chef’s absence to ensure that kitchen staff has proper direction.
Skills and qualifications include:
- Exceptional cooking skills
- Ability to effectively manage the kitchen staff, motivate them and assign duties fairly
- Familiarity with the best practices in the restaurant services industry
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Ability to multitask and work quickly under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
Salary will vary depending on a candidate’s education and experience. Hours of operation are 8am – 3pm. Shifts will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday between 7am – 4pm.Apply Online
Line Cook (Cold Station & Prep)
Seeking a motivated, responsible and positive individual with a strong work ethic to join our back of house team on the cold station line. You will be responsible for preparing and executing all of our salads, toasts, sandwiches, and paninis as well as preparing soups daily.
We are looking for a professional Line Cook to prepare food to the exact specifications of the café recipes and to set up stations for menu.
Duties will consist of assisting the back of house leader, head and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Baking off the morning bake of prepared goods. Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook or prepare menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow back of house leader as well as head or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Supporting the dish pit crew and help with washing dishes as needed, cleaning during and at the end of shift and restocking kitchen with all dishes.
Requirements and skills
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a Line Cook, Restaurant Cook or Prep Cook
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
Front of House Crew Members (year round)
Our front of house crew members provide fantastic service making customers smile. You wear many hats – server, barista, bartender, bus person – you are a detail-oriented, people-oriented and team oriented. Customer-service oriented, you are professional, loyal and motivated to learn and grow in your position. Serving with grace, running food and drinks with a smile, busing tables with impeccable efficiency, your job will never be boring.
Our front of house crew thrive under pressure, have a strong work ethic and wear many hats. You will quickly make and serve coffee and non-coffee drinks to customers with care and great attention to detail; you will take orders and handle cash/card payments through our POS; make breakfast and lunch sandwiches as needed; use teamwork to deliver speedy and quality service; ensure our shop is clean by adhering to our high-standard of cleanliness; be an all-around pleasant and helpful person to customers and fellow employees.
**Shifts AVAILABLE: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday (7am – 4pm)
Must be willing to work Saturdays.Apply Online
Part-time Summer Hires
We are growing our crew for the summer season and are seeking mature individuals with serving experience to join our front of house team. We need coverage for various shifts between 8AM – 4PM. You must have strong customer service skills and work well under pressure and be able to multi-task. Duties include but are not limited to: serving food, busing tables, running food and drinks, restocking, opening/closing duties and responsibilities.
Apply today. Minimum of 8 – 12 hours per week.Apply Online
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.